Injuries occurring in truck-car accidents are often very serious or fatal to occupants of the cars. If you or a family member has suffered a spinal cord injury, a traumatic brain injury, a broken bone or an amputation in a truck accident, talk to a personal injury attorney who will pursue compensation on your behalf.
Dankner Milstein, P.C., represents New York residents and visitors who have suffered catastrophic injuries as well as less serious ones in crashes involving all types of trucks and commercial vehicles:
- Big rigs (18-wheelers; semis; tractor-trailers)
- Delivery trucks (U.S.P.S. mail delivery trucks, FedEx delivery trucks, UPS delivery trucks and local furniture delivery trucks)
- Service vehicles (snowplows, garbage trucks and street cleaners)
The accident that caused you harm may have happened in any of a variety of circumstances such as:
- Intersection collision
- Rear-end collision
- Loss of control due to tire blowout, steering failure or hydraulic brake failure
- Crossover head-on collision caused by a fatigued driver who fell asleep at the wheel
- Jackknife crash
- Overloaded truck stemming from loading dock error
- Spillage of a combustible or toxic substance
- Crash between two cars triggered by a double-parked delivery truck
- Crash on an interstate highway outside the city
Clients of Dankner Milstein, P.C., have suffered serious injuries in truck accidents and bus accidents on one-way city streets, in tunnels, on highways, and in residential and commercially zoned areas in all five boroughs of New York City: Queens, the Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan and Staten Island. Whatever the circumstances, our motor vehicle accident lawyers have the experience, the knowledge and the resources necessary to determine liability and pursue maximum available compensation from all sources on behalf of our injured clients and clients who have lost loved ones in wrongful death situations.