Accident Attorneys Representing Injured People Across the New York Area A serious personal injury will change your life and your family’s life in many unexpected ways. The medical costs associated with an accident can be enormous. If your injuries keep you from working, it can be difficult to support yourself and your family. After a serious injury, it is crucial to work with an experienced lawyer. The lawyer you choose to represent you can make a world of difference in how your case is resolved. It can mean the difference between having the financial resources you need to move forward from this life-changing event and going without.Dankner Milstein, P.C., is a premier personal injury law firm serving people across New York City, Long Island, New Jersey and beyond. We represent people who have suffered severe injuries due to another’s negligence. Our lawyers take on all types of injury cases, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents, including accidents caused by commercial trucks, public transportation vehicles or other vehicles
- Construction accidents, including scaffold accidents, injuries caused by falling objects, and ladders
- Products liability, including toxic torts and mass torts
- Premises liability claims, including injuries on public property and trip-and-fall injuries on broken sidewalks
- Aviation accidents involving private and commercial aircraft
- Maritime and admiralty accidents, including injuries on cruise ships
We also take on a substantial number of medical malpractice claims. Our experience is as deep as it is broad. Partners Jay Dankner, Edward Milstein have close to 100 years of combined legal experience. Our partners are supported by additional lawyers and dedicated support staff members who help us prepare our cases for success.
Our history of success is marked by numerous honors. For example, our law firm has been named as a first tier law firm in U.S. News and World Report’s Best Law Firms in America. Each of our partners has been named as Super Lawyers for many years running.
While we are always honored by professional recognition, we take greater pride in achieving results for our clients. Since we opened our doors in 1994, we have recovered more than half a billion dollars for people harmed by another’s negligence. In addition, we have well over 150 verdicts and settlements of $1 million or more.