Injured on Public Property

Injured on Public Property? Call Dankner Milstein, P.C. State and municipal governments are required to maintain safe properties that are clear of obstacles or other hazards. When these entities fail in this obligation, individuals can suffer severe harm. If you or a loved one was injured on public property, you may have a claim for your damages. An experienced lawyer can help you determine whether you have a case.For years, we at Dankner Milstein, P.C., have held government agencies responsible when their negligence causes injury. Our lawyers are known by our colleagues, our current and former clients and our adversaries for providing dynamic, effective representation in all types of injury claims, including injuries on public property. Our New York public property injury attorneys accept all types of cases, including:

However you were injured, we will build a powerful premises liability case designed to help you recover full compensation for your medical expenses, lost income and pain and suffering.

We Are Well-Versed in the Differences Involved in Suing Government Agencies

Your lawyer must be aware of the crucial distinctions in cases against state or local governments. The most important distinction involves filing a Notice of Claim. If you do not file a Notice of Claim within the appropriate time frame (usually within 90 days of the accident) you may not be able to bring a lawsuit. Our Suffolk County personal injury law firm is fully aware of both the major and minor differences involved with suing a government agency, and will prepare a strong case for your damages.

Contact Dankner Milstein, P.C.

Our law firm takes all personal injury and wrongful death claims on a contingent fee basis. Call us at 212.751.8000 to schedule your free consultation. You can also complete our contact form to get started. We have offices in New York City, Long Island and New Jersey. If you are unable to travel to one of our office locations, we can travel to you.

Se habla español.